Last updated: September 13, 2021
Thank you for purchasing and investing your time, energy, and resources at Simple Marketing Systems by Kathryn Gorges.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with your purchase We invite You to review this policy on refunds.
The Human Version of our Refunds Policy
We strive to create transformational results for you and your business. That requires a hands-on commitment from you and from us. We’ve created courses that are a combination of material, video, coaching, and feedback on worksheets – all of which is collaborative and an investment of time from us to you as part of the course you’ve purchased.
Our investment of time and resources in you assumes a return investment on your part to achieve the results possible with the material we’ve crafted. Our investment in you is not refundable. Any time or intellectual property (such as unique exercises or worksheets) that we’ve coached you through is part of you, you have received that value and we cannot get that time back.
We strongly suggest you take the time to thoughtfully consider whether you are ready for an active role in your transformation. We design our courses to challenge your assumptions, your habits, and your viewpoints of yourself, your business, and the marketplace.
If you are ready to look at the world differently, to try new ways of thinking and talking about yourself and your business, and about evaluating clients in new ways, we think we’re a great fit for you. Try us out with a short course and small investment.
If you are not ready for that, so be it. Please don’t pretend you are, purchase our courses, and then find that you don’t enjoy the challenge and new perspectives. Try something else instead.
In summary, our refunds policy involves a 10 day period for a full refund minus any coaching or other feedback investment you’ve received from us.
The Legal Version of our Refunds Policy
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Simple Marketing Systems by Kathryn Gorges operating as a business of Essentials 3 LLC, 1390 Market Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Services refer to the items offered for sale on the Website, such as Courses or Coaching or a combination of both.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Services from Us.
- Website refers to Simple Marketing Systems by Kathryn Gorges, accessible from https://kathryngorges.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 10 days or before any Coaching sessions without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is either 1) 10 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered or 2) Prior to any Coaching session that is an integral part of the Course you purchased.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By contacting us.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive your request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Refunds
In order for the Services to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
- The Services were purchased in the last 10 days
- The Services are digitally and physically destroyed (handouts, personal recordings, etc)
The following Services cannot be returned:
- Coaching delivered to you as part of the Services you purchased. Refunds will be prorated to reflect the Coaching delivered to You.
- Recommendations, insights, and suggestions sent in response to homework or worksheets You submitted for review.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds of any Services that does not meet the above conditions in our sole discretion and will prorate the refund accordingly.
Only regular priced Services may be refunded. Unfortunately, Services on sale or discounted cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If the Services were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Services weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us.